Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Slow down, little Sprout.

Liam turned 2 months old today. Where did it go? He's now 22 inches long and weighs 9 pounds 5 ounces. He's nearly at his Daddy's birth weight/size! Tiny boy.
He got his first set of shots today, and I think they were harder for me than for him. I didn't cry, just got a little upset when I had to hold his arms while they gave him 3 different injections. 
He then went to sleep (who wouldn't?) but he has been incredibly fussy for the rest of the afternoon. Abnormal for him, but no fever or anything like that, so I called the Doctor and was told to give him children's tylenol, a warm bath, and a leg massage. He seems to be doing better. I forget that the tetanus (part of the DtAP that he got today) makes your arm really stiff as an adult, I can't imagine how it feels to have it in your little baby leg. Poor fella.
Ricky's mom and my dad wrapped up their visits this week. Debby left on Monday and Brad early this morning. It was so nice having family here, getting to know Liam. I love how many people he has to love him. What a lucky little man.
In case you were wondering, his hair does that all by itself. He's too cool.

No comments: