Saturday, July 21, 2012

3 months already!


What a difference 3 months, or even 30 days, makes! I thought he looked so big in his 2 month photo... sheesh.
Liam (we call him Yams now) is awesome. More awesome than even I thought he'd be, and I knew he'd was going to be pretty awesome. 
Since about 9 weeks old he's been sleeping though the night, at least 7 hours. He eats at 6,10,2,6, and sometimes again at 10, if he's not already asleep. Sometimes he gets fussy and hungry in between meals and we'll give him a snack, but that doesn't happen too often anymore. His meals are up to 7-8 ounces now! I remember when he would eat maybe 2 at a time, every 2-3 hours. Time flies. I can't imagine what he'll be like after another month or three.
What a wonderful little man.

1 comment:

D said...

What great pictures!! i would love if you send each month by email if possible. He is looking great! good parents! :)