Friday, December 27, 2013

x2

Back in August, Ricky and I found out that we're having another baby! We're having a little girl, she's due April 2nd.
Two weeks before Liam turns two.
Two years old. I can't believe it.
I mean, I can, I've been here this whole time watching him get HUGE...but still.
He's so very, very different from that tiny little baby we held in the hospital.
Are you kidding me with that face?
(No, that isn't rosacea, it's lipstick, oops.)

I'm excited and terrified about being a stay at home mother to two beasts babies.
More terrified.
Oh yeah, I'm a stay at home mother now. It is...different. I love it, I love being around that super cool little man pictured above all the time, but it's a strange feeling, not going to work every day. 
(Don't even say that being a mom is a job because it isn't and that is stupid.)

We are moving Liam to a new toddler bedroom soon. We're going with a Montessori style, where everything is accessible to him, including his bed. The bed will be a challenge, he can get in and out freely, but I think it will pay off. Autonomy is so important for even the littlest of people!
Big changes coming! Big changes!

No comments: